Activated Carbon is the ‘Black Diamond’ of internal health. A potent natural treatment with a variety of proposed benefits ranging from body detoxification to curing hangovers.
- Activated charcoal is a fine black powder made from coconut shells.
- The charcoal is ‘activated’ by processing it at very high temperatures. The high temperatures change its internal structure, reducing the size of its pores and increasing its surface area.
- This results in a charcoal that is more porous than
- regular charcoal.
- Activated charcoal shouldn’t be confused with BBQ charcoal that is used to light your barbecue.
- While both can be made from the same base materials, BBQ charcoal has not been ‘activated’ at high temperatures and they contain additional substances that are toxic to humans.
How to use your Activated Carbon Dietary Supplement
Take two capsules as needed, after food for gas and gastrointestinal discomfort. Activated Charcoal may absorb medications (such as heart drugs or birth control) if taken at the same time. Consult a physician if you are taking drugs as this dietary supplement may interfere with their effectiveness. It is suggested to allow at least one hour after or two hours before taking any medication.
Activated Carbon (260mg), Gelatin, Water.